Thursday, February 01, 2007

Four In the Morning

Several years ago, I had a patient who drank Listerine in an effort to get high. The original flavor. When I found out, I refused to treat him anymore. Anyone who can take more than a few swallows has deeper problems and that was not my area of expertise. I recommended some serious intervention. Now it seems that he was just an early adopter. Of stupidity.

I knew this was coming, but it didn't make it any easier. Rest in peace Molly, you will be missed. I just couldn't bring myself to publish when I first found out.

That's it, I'm moving to the country. As if that would help me escape the damage we've done to this world. Our only world, we haven't colonized anything else. Which is probably a good thing. Doggone it.

Why would you tell your insurance company that you smoked an illegal substance? Because you were stoned?

I knew that my left foot was well behaved (without supervision), so it doesn't surprise me that left handers think more quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment