Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I'm Cranky

In case the two previous posts didn't give it away. I've been fighting a cold (and losing) for the past few days. My head is pounding, my nose is running, my ear aches and my throat is sore. Other than that, I hurt. Worst of all, I can taste anything. I hate that.

If there's one thing I hate more than being sick (there are a few), it's stupidity. My tolerance level drops as my symptoms increase. Today was Valentine's day and the President said we could kiss his derrière. He would have said that, except three syllable words, much less from another language, confuse him.

I want the new Kenny Wayne Shepherd album. It sounds great. The dude can play. Extremely well. I'd love to hear him and Robert Randolph guitar it out. That would cure the blues. Man, I hope Verizon doesn't cancel me for listening.

VD is almost over, thank goodness. Love stinks. You're breaking my heart by the dashboard light and that's the way I've always heard it should be. Love hurts, but I'm already gone. It's all over now, can you name the fifty ways to leave your lover? You oughta know, it's the song for the dumped. Happy loving couples. Riight. Well, that won't be funny for very long.

JurassicPork goes on the most magnificent rant about the blogger brouhaha. Love that man, a good thinker always turns me on.

Which is probably why the Iraq war gets my knickers in a knot faster than one can say boo. There was no good thinking before we invaded a sovereign country that was no threat to us and had nothing to do with September 11. These guys are right about as often as the local weatherman, almost never.

I think I'll go to bed before my head explodes.

3Bs

No comments:

Post a Comment