Saturday, April 05, 2008

Terrible Accidents Happen

By way of Reader Rick:

I almost cried when I saw this picture. It is absolutely gut wrenching. It shows the importance of being properly strapped in.

A friend sent this photo of a horrible highway accident in Germany. The picture may be kind of hard to take for some of you. If you look closely you can see what appear to be some survivors of the accident still in the wreckage. Although the picture is quite graphic, it makes you realize how quickly our loved ones can be taken from us.

My friend stayed on the scene to help and even though he performed mouth to mouth on quite a few of them, none apparently survived.



Mom prefers Becks, but it's still a sad sight.

3Bs

2 comments:

  1. :-) That reminds me of a similar accident that I witnessed on I-10 in my hometown of El Paso Texas. A big-rig hauling avacados tipped over blocking all but one lane of traffic.

    Guacamole everywhere! What a sad day, and me without the chips that would have been necessary to save at least a few of victims.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that gives new meaning to the term "wet cleanup."

    ReplyDelete