Sunday, June 01, 2008

No More Clocktower

Now that's a bummer. One of the jobs I had at Universal Studios was as the secretary in the electrical department on the back lot and one of the projects that was being worked on at the time was King Kong. One of the biggest problems was getting the banana breath just right. In the morning it would knock you over and in the afternoon it was nonexistent.

Back To The Future's Main Street is gone too. At least I have some really good memories from that time, now you'll have to go to Florida to see it. So sad.

Gee, I wonder who's going to profit?

BBB

1 comment:

  1. Gee, I wonder who's going to profit?

    I wonder... Can it be 'urban renewal' when the property destroyed was only fake to begin with? Nonetheless, I bet a lot of carpenters are drooling over the thought of getting some of that 'fat Universal cash'.

    ReplyDelete