Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sorry I'm Not Posting As Much

With all the running around, filling out paperwork to stop the eviction, and doing some side jobs to earn money, I haven't had the time to post daily and for that I'm sorry.  Hopefully things will mellow out soon.  I'm trying to write a letter to the owner and throw myself on his mercy by explaining that at this point in mom's illness it isn't advisable for her to be uprooted and I can't find a home that will take her because she isn't as demented as some and is still capable of living at home for a while.

Also, ever since the Palin nomination there hasn't been much incentive and since the little people who need it the most aren't going to get a bailout, my heart hasn't been in it.  Hopefully, something will light my fire again and it will be even easier to point out the stupidity of our so called leaders.

That being said, I'm off to take mom for some blood tests, then I have to run an errand I'm supposed to that I get paid for and then I have to sit through some presentation so I can get two tickets to Lost Wages that I will never have the money to use. 

Sounds like fun, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment