Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Thank You So Much

I finally figured out how to get the Paypal donate button on my blog.  Legal Aid is trying to help me and so far the owner has agreed to give me two more weeks but no explanation for evicting us. 

Legal Aid suggested that I get mom's doctor to write a letter explaining that moving mom at this time would be detrimental to her mental health and I will be contacting Fair Housing and HUD and filing a discrimination complaint.  On two fronts.  One for mom's disability and two, I'm the next to last black person in the park and I'm paid up on my rent whereas others aren't.  Other than that I'm at a loss as to how to keep mom in familiar surroundings.

For those of you who are willing to help, God bless you.  Prayers, as well as money, are greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment